Chaa Creek nature preserve consists of 365 acres and features one of the most awarded Belize resorts which has been recognized and awarded by reputable magazines and organizations including Conde Nast Magazine, National Geographic Adventure Magazine, Travel and Leisure Magazine and Top Ten International Eco-Escape.
Chaa Creek is nestled along the banks of the Macal River with scenic views of the foothills of the Maya Mountains. The resort is noted for providing a unique adventure travel experiences for thousands of visitors. It focuses on Belize’s ecology and natural history as well as the vibrant, varied culture that includes the rich Maya civilization and impressive archaeological sites.
Since it’s inception in 1981, owners Mick and Lucy Fleming strove to coexist with nature while creating a true jungle experience and the result is an exquisite blend of natural beauty and man-made comforts.
Accommodations at the lodge consist of 23 palm thatched cottage rooms that will ensure a good night’s sleep and delightful mornings accompanied by the sing song of a rainforest waking up. Guests can choose from a Complete Garden Suite, an Orchard and Spa Villa, Macal Cottage or Tree Top Suite, all equipped with a Jacuzzi for even extra comfort.
The lodge also features one of the best restaurants in Belize, and the hilltop spa and airy jungle bar ensure complete relaxation after a day filled with discovery and adventure. You can rest assured that a stay at Chaa Creek contributes towards sustainable and culturally responsible tourism. As one example, under Chaa Creek Cares program, 10% of all accommodation revenue goes straight into environmental and social programs, and in supporting Green and community groups.
Inland Expedition Package Includes:
- Round trip land transfers from the International Airport or Belize City
- *Land transfer can be substituted for domestic flight with a US $50.00 surcharge per person
- A visit to the Belize Zoo with transfer on arrival or departure day *optional
- Accommodations as specified in the table below
- Full & half day tours are included as specified in the table below
- Full breakfast, *lunch and dinner (*daily lunch special)
- Guided visits to our Natural History Museum, Butterfly Farm, and Rainforest Medicine Trail
- Canoeing on the Macal River
- Guided Early Morning Bird Watching
- Government Taxes
- Gratuities to Chaa Creek Staff
Not Included with expedition package:
Optional tips to drivers and guides. Visa and border crossing fees (*Tikal). Park entrance and park guide fees. Alcoholic drinks, sodas and juices
|ACCOMMODATIONS TYPE||3 NIGHTS|
1 Full day tour & 1 half day tour
2 Full day tour & 1 half day tour
2 Full day tour & 1 half day tour
|Cottage Collection||$1,360 per person, dbl||$1,786 per person, dbl||$2,079 per person, dbl|
|Garden Suite or Jacuzzi Suite||$1,456 per person, dbl||$1,898 per person, dbl||$2,330 per person, dbl|
|The Spa Villa||$1,852 per person, dbl||$2,442 per person, dbl||$2,895 per person, dbl|
|Children Rates (sharing parents’ room)|
|Ages 6 to 11||$395 per child||$445 per child||$507 per child|
|Ages 12 to 17||$574 per child||$728 per child||$849 per child|
Request reservations for Chaa Creek with the form below
- Rates are per person, based on double occupancy
- A deposit of 50% is required to confirm reservations
- Full payment must be received within 30 days prior to arrival
- If cancellations is over 60 days prior to arrival a full refund less $75 USD processing fee will be given
- Cancellations received 59 to 45 days of arrival a 50% refund will be granted
- No refund will be given for cancellations under 45 days
- Unused portion of packages such as accommodations, meals, transfers or tours during your stay is also non-refundable