La Lancha Resort is an intimate and romantic retreat nestled beside a magical lake in Guatemala not far from Belize’s western border. The lodge is situated in the rainforest high above the shores of Lago Petén Itzá, it is a quaint, 10-room lodge decorated with artwork and furniture from Bali, as well as fabrics and carvings from Guatemala personally selected by the Coppola family.
With its beautiful lakeshore setting, relaxed ambiance and close proximity to the lost world of Maya, La Lancha is an ideal destination to both enjoy a languid pace and explore the many adventures of the Petén region.
La Lancha’s split-level pool is also a wonderful place to cool off after a trek to the Maya ruins of Tikal. Located just below the main lodge, the pool sits above the Guatemala Luxury Resort Casitas offering spectacular views over the lake. From the main lodge, winding paths lead to secluded guest Casitas. Each is brightly decorated, inspired by native art furnishings. The Rainforest Casitas have a view of the surrounding forest and a partial view of the lake, while the Lakeview Casitas offer a breathtaking panorama of Lago Petén Itzá.
Beyond the clear waters of the lake is Tikal, designated one of the archaeological wonders of the world it was an epicenter of Mayan spirituality. Buried deep within the rainforest it include more than 3,000 structures where moss clings to the steps of ancient temples and plazas. With more than six-square miles of excavated sites to explore, the natural beauty of the locale is equally stunning.
2 Nights All Inclusive Tikal Package Includes:
- Round trip transfers by road from Flores Airport
- Two nights accommodations at La Lancha in Lake View Rainforest Casita
- All meals during your stay
- Full day Tikal tour with all transfers, entrance fees & lunch
- Expert local guides, return transfer to Flores Airport
- Taxes and service charges
Package rates valid June 01 to December 17, 2018
Lake View Casita $575 per person, based on double occupancy ( 2 people)
Rainforest Casita $521 per person, based on double occupancy (2 people)
*Package can be customized to suit your needs
|ACCOMMODATION TYPE||HIGH SEASON|
Jan. 05 to May. 31 *Except Easter Week
Jun. 01 to Dec. 17
Dec. 10 to Jan. 04 & Easter Week
|Rainforest Casitas||$169 dbl.occ||$139 dbl.occ||$239 dbl.occ|
|Lake View Casitas||$249 dbl. occ||$229 dbl.occ||$319 dbl.occ|
- Nightly rates are in USD per castia based on double occupancy, taxes not included
- Add $40 per night for extra person in caista over 12 years of age
- A deposit will be required to confirm reservations at the time of booking
- The balance will be due 45 days prior to arrival. If reservations is requested under 45 days prior to arrival the full amount will be due.
- High and Low seasons all payments will be refunded less 5% processing fee, if written cancellation notice is received 60 days or more prior to arrival
- Notices received 59 to 45 days in advance, 50% is forfeited, less 5% processing fee, and for notices received less than 45 days prior to arrival 100% is forfeited
- For Holiday season bookings all payments will be refunded in full, less 5% processing fee if notice in writing is received prior to October 1. For notices received later than October 1, no refund will be issued
- No refunds will be given for unused pre-paid services such as room nights, tours, transfers, domestic air or meals
- Travel insurance is always recommended