Cotton Tree Lodge is nestled between the river and the rainforest beneath a towering cotton tree. This is an eco friendly Belize Jungle Lodge that, along with Sustainable Harvest International, teaches sustainability to local farmers in order to help ease the carbon footprint being left by mankind on our planet. When you book a stay here, you’ll awaken to the song of exotic birdlife and the roar of monkeys in the distance.
Start your day with fresh tropical fruit from the orchard or sample the chocolate made on site from the locally grown cocoa. Each day will begin a new adventure. Get in tune with nature, truly relax, and experience what it’s like to be somewhere completely different.
Connect with the people and culture of Belize while surrounded by the enchanting rainforest. Your time at Cotton Tree Lodge will be unique and lovely and you’ll be treated like family. College students and chocolate groups are especially encouraged. The main focus at the lodge is interacting with the local Mayan people.
Cotton Tree Lodge All-Inclusive Packages
- Round trip transfers between Punta Gorda and Cotton Tree Lodge
(one way by boat, one way by road)
- Accommodation in a Garden Vista room or in a private thatched cabana
- Daily guided off-site tour options (excluding arrival and departure days)
- Unlimited on-site activities
- Three meals per day (dinner only on arrival day, breakfast only on departure day)
- Drinking water, soft drinks, and juices served with meals
June 1 – Nov 20 (Double occupancy)
Nov. 21 – Dec 19
Jan 4 – May 31
Dec. 20 – Jan. 03 (Double occupancy)
|Garden Vista Room|
|Jungle Cabana / Cabana Boat|
|Two Bedroom Cabana|
“Request reservations with the form below”
- Rate do not include transfers from Belize Airport to Punta Gorda
- Rates also do not include taxes and service charge which total 21%
- Additional guests (age 13+) in a cabana are charged $175 per person per night
- Children (age 12 and under) are US $82 per child per night